This posting has expired and is no longer available.
Browse Similar Jobs: IT - Software/Development
Who is Recruiting.com? You have known us for years! Founded in 2000 as one of the Internet's first local job boards, Jobing.com, we have expanded, grown, and morphed every year since. This year we relaunched the company under the Recruting.com name to signify the expansion of our business, from much more than a job board, to a provider of all types of Internet enabled recruiting solutions. We have big dreams that will impact recruiting. We believe that while recruiting is a "people game", today's Internet technologies can have a dramatic impact on the recruiting process and an organization's success. We're more dedicated than ever to building the software and tools that are the future of recruiting.
In this role you will:
You will be responsible for:
- Designing, implementing, and maintaining high-volume recruiting tools and branding solutions using multiple languages
- Rapidly fixing bugs and solving problems
- Working with product managers and other members of the development team to develop a plan of attack and timeline for your own projects
- Pro-actively look for ways to make Recruiting.com and Jobing.com better for our clients and job seekers
Think you have what it takes to be part of our team? Stand out from the rest and send us something that you’ve built - we are ready to be blown away!
Skills / Requirements
- Excel in a rapid development, team-oriented environment
- Communicate well verbally and through your documentation with technical and non-technical co-workersWeb development experience
- Experience with backbone.js a plus
- Experience with SCSS
- A flexible and collaborative attitude
- Attention to detail and quality
- An eagerness to build a great product, focused on our customer's needs