This posting has expired and is no longer available.
Small team atmosphere with lofty goals. We move quickly, release often and are dedicated to the success of our clients. We are looking for new team members that take personal pride in the success of the web applications they create to join us in our mission of connecting job seekers and employers through the use of technology.
Who is Recruiting.com? You have known us for years! Founded in 2000 as one of the Internet's first local job boards, Jobing.com, we have expanded, grown, and morphed every year since. This year we relaunched the company under the Recruting.com name to signify the expansion of our business, from much more than a job board, to a provider of all types of Internet enabled recruiting solutions. We have big dreams that will impact recruiting. We believe that while recruiting is a "people game", today's Internet technologies can have a dramatic impact on the recruiting process and an organization's success. We're more dedicated than ever to building the software and tools that are the future of recruiting.
- Design, implement, and maintain high-volume recruiting tools and branding solutions using multiple languages
- Rapidly fix bugs and solve problems
- Work with product managers and other members of the development team to develop a plan of attack and timeline for your own projects
- Pro-actively look for ways to make Recruiting.com and Jobing.com better for our clients and job seekers
Skills / Requirements
- Excel in a rapid development, team-oriented environment
- Communicate well verbally and through your documentation with technical and non-technical co-workers
- Experience with backbone.js a plus
- Experience with SCSS
- A flexible and collaborative attitude
- Attention to detail and quality
- An eagerness to build a great product, focused on our customer's needs