Client Success Coordinator
Call us client-focused, client-centric or client-obsessed, we are absolutely committed to client success. We're proud of the long and deep partnerships we've built with our clients and we're looking to expand our team with people ready to take company career sites to the next level. We help companies compete for talent through Recruiting.com software and career site products.
We design, write and build the best corporate career sites on the web to help companies attract and engage candidates with a better recruiting experience.
Serving as a Client Success Coordinator, you will work closely with our clients to provide on-going client support. Ultimately you’ll work closely with clients to ensure they have the best career site possible. You will also be a proactive problem solver, expand services, and much more.
This is an ideal role for someone who loves nurturing deep client relationships. Our clients will become raging fans because of your responsiveness and your commitment to their success.
If you're looking for a standard schedule from day-to-day, this job isn't for you. We are looking for an energetic candidate who is ready to step up and do whatever it takes to help our clients be successful. This is a fast-paced environment and every day will bring exciting and challenging opportunities. You’ll work directly with clients both over the phone as well as email and chat, and you will work closely with our internal teams to ensure our clients needs are met in a timely manner.
What can you expect?
You'll grow here, we'll push and stretch you, and we'll expect you to be your very best -- every day. Because what you'll do here makes a big difference. Your success is based on our clients' success and our business results.
What we expect
- You’ll work hard. Your goal is to “wow” our clients and deliver exceptional products.
- You'll wear lots of hats and be ready and excited to try them all on.
- Be available and responsive.
- Play an instrumental role in your own growth and in growing our organization.
- Believe that there really is “no such thing as a bad question”
- Be proactive in identifying new opportunities and solving problems.
So what are you waiting for?
Let's do this.
Skills / Requirements
- Organization and attention to detail
- Strong written and non-written communication skills
- Previous experience or interest in Marketing/PR or Recruiting is a plus
- Previous project management experience is helpful, but not required
- Previous experience working with technology or in a SaaS based company is helpful
- BA/BS degree preferred
Job Status: Full Time